Why work with HVE
HVE is a Canadian leader in independent assessments, with a national reach providing assessments to top insurers and organizations across Canada since 1994.
- Earn extra income
- Private sector work
- Diversify your skill set
- Flexible schedule
- No treatment relationship
How we Support You
Be supported by industry-leading scheduling, administration, and quality assurance:
- Best-in-class medical briefs – indexed with hyperlinks and searchable
- Use any of HVE’s 26 service locations or your office
- A highly experienced Quality Assurance team honed to ensuring your reports are defensible
- Web-based Provider Portal built to support your workflow – simple and easy to use
Independent Medical Evaluations offer objective assessments that are conducted by a physician or appropriate healthcare professional.
Results from these assessments are provided in formal report that contains information pertaining to the nature and extent of the injury, and responses to specific questions related to diagnosis and treatment options.
QA File Review
QA Report Review
We utilize over 50 different medical disciplines, spanning physical medicine, mental health, allied health and a variety of medical subspecialties.
Dentistry, Dental Surgery & Orthodontics
Functional Abilities Evaluations
Job Site Evaluations
Occupational Health & Environmental Medicine
Have a Question?Contact Us
We’re here to help. Please fill out the form and a member of our team will contact you soon.
If you have a question about a career with HVE, please give us a call for immediate assistance.
"*" indicates required fields